EPIZYME PANCREATIN POWDER ℞
Pancreatic enzymes are an integral component in the treatment of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI) in dogs and cats. Epizyme has been prescribed as a successful component in the treatment of EPI for well over decade.
- Epizyme is manufactured in the U.S.A., acetone free, to FDA quality standards.
- Epizyme is less expensive than comparable products making treatment more affordable to a larger client base.
- Epizyme production is our primary focus which provides practitioners and their clients with a consistent, reliable source of medication for their pets.
- Available in 4 ounce, 8 ounce, and 12 ounce bottles.
Potassium Citrate is used to aid in maintaining urinary pH by alkalinizing the urine making it less acidic. K-CIT-V is used as a supplement in cases of calcium oxalate stone formation. K-CIT-V will not dissolve existing calcium oxalate stones nor does it prevent the formation of new stones. However, supplementation with K-CIT-V helps to create an alkaline urine, an environment in which calcium oxalate stones have difficulty forming.
- K-CIT-V is the first chewable potassium citrate supplement designed specifically for the veterinary market.
- K-CIT-V is given free choice as a treat or crumbled and mixed with the animal’s food making administration and compliance easier.
- K-CIT-V is available in 3 forms- Standard K-CIT-V, K-CIT-V with Cranberry Extract and K-CIT-V plus Cranberry Extract granules for dogs and cats.
- Available in 100 count bottles (artificial beef flavored).
- Available in 300 gram granule tub (artificial chicken flavored).
DL Methionine is most commonly used as a urinary acidifier. V.E.T. Pharmaceuticals DL Methionine hard tablets provide a supplement option in cases where urinary acidification is desired. DL Methionine is not recommended for use in kittens.
- Available in both 200 mg and 500 mg strengths for dosage flexibility.
- Available in 150 count and 1000 count bottles for inventory flexibility.
- May provide an option to acidifying diets.
Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) is often used as a follow up supplement in cases of coumarin based rodenticide poisoning in dogs and cats. V.E.T. Pharmaceuticals artificial beef flavored Vitamin K1 chewable’s can be sent home with the client after initial diagnosis and treatment has been provided in the clinic.
- Highly palatable chewable presentation aids in compliance.
- Available in both 25 mg and 50 mg chewable tablets for dosage flexibility.
- 50 mg chewable tablets allow larger dogs to be supplemented with fewer tablets.
Potassium Gluconate is often used as a supplement in cases of potassium depletion (hypokalemia). Potassachew provides a safe, effective oral supplement to increase potassium levels in dogs and cats. As long as the animal is urinating normally (not obstructed) excess potassium is typically secreted out via the urine. Do not supplement in cases where bladder or urinary obstruction are a concern.
- Potassachew is a palatable chewable tablet that can be fed free choice or crumbled and mixed with the pets existing diet.
- Potassachew provides a safe oral supplement that is easier to administer than messy powders or gels resulting in increased compliance.
- For every pet that uses Potassachew there is one less client that has to ‘pill’ their pet.
- Available in 120 Count Bottles
Turbo Tabs is a highly palatable, easy to digest nutritional supplement that contains a scientifically balanced formula to help promote the physical wellbeing of dogs in all stages of development.
Turbo Tabs provides high quality vitamin, mineral and antioxidant support to dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Turbo Tabs blend of beneficial antioxidants and 18 essential vitamins and minerals aids in supporting the overall health of your dog by helping to fill potential dietary nutritional gaps.
For product samples and pricing information please contact:
V.E.T. Pharmaceuticals provides healthy products to help you take care of the pets you love for life. We began producing high-quality canine and feline supplemental products in 2003, with over 30 years of experience in the field. Whether your canine needs supplements for homemade dog food or your feline needs potassium citrate cat supplements, we offer products that have been around for more than 15 years with fantastic responses from customers.
Our K-CIT-V line of products can help discourage the production of calcium oxalate stones in your dog or cat’s bladder. There are regular and cranberry chews for your dog as well as cranberry granules for your cat or dog. The natural dog supplements include 640 mg of potassium citrate per chew, and the granules for cats or dogs have 320 mg of potassium citrate per scoop. The cranberry extract in the cranberry chews and granules provides extra support for your pet’s urinary tract health.
Whichever K-CIT-V product you choose for your pet, we offer a 100% palatability guarantee. The tablets are artificially beef flavored and the granules are naturally chicken flavored, so pets love to take their supplements. That’s why we offer a guarantee—if your dog or cat will not accept their supplement, we will refund your purchase price. You don’t need to worry before purchasing our product because there’s absolutely no risk financially.
K-CIT-V products are safe for your pet and they contain no potential allergens like soy, fish, wheat, or corn. They are entirely made in the USA under cGMP, NASC, and USDA guidelines, so you can be confident that your pet is getting the best quality supplement.
If your dog or cat needs a urinary acidifier, our DL-Methionine tablets. It can provide an option to acidifying diets for your cat or dog, but is not recommended for kittens.
Our Turbo Tabs for canines provide high-quality vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant support to dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds. They consist of beneficial antioxidants and 18 essential vitamins and minerals that support your canine’s overall health by helping to fill any potential dietary gaps. If you want to boost your dog’s immune system with supplements and support their organ function, you may be interested in Turbo Tabs for canines.
Pancreatic enzymes are an integral component in the treatment of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI). You may want to talk to your vet about using our Epizyme Pancreatin Powder Rx if your pet suffers from this condition.
Our Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) is available for dogs or cats who have been poisoned by coumarin-based rodenticide. These are available in 25 and 50 mg chewable tablets so you can get the right dose for your pet. The larger tablet allows larger dogs to receive the supplement with fewer tablets. They are beef flavored for your pet’s palatability.
Whatever pet health solutions you may need, V.E.T. Pharmaceuticals has the right product for you. We are the original provider for many of these products. You can trust us to provide a high-quality, palatable supplement for your cat or dog. You can now order V.E.T. Pharmaceuticals supplements from Amazon and see how they can benefit your pet.